Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Randomness and pictures

I just have a few random things to say quickly.



1. I took Emma for newborn pictures tonight with Cheri, who also shot my maternity pics. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I am positive they will be beautiful, just like Emma. Cheri had some great ideas and got some really, really cute shots.



(Sidenote: I mentioned maternity pictures weeks ago. I meant to write a post about them but Emma made her arrival before I got a chance. SO...if you want to see them go to Cheri's website http://www.cadelinephotography.com/. There are some under the featured link OR if you'd like to see the rest of them, email me and I'll give you the password. They were FABULOUS! I still haven't ordered all the ones I want!)



2. I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance on DVR right now. First- I LOVE Melissa. I am not a ballerina but I love that she is. I also like Jason and Brandon. Also, so far this season, I am not a fan of Lil' C or however he spells his name. Jonathan and Karla danced to Slowly Falling and I love that song. What was your favorite dance tonight?



3. I thought I'd share some pictures.

Ethan- so proud of his new sister. He wakes up in the mornings and the first thing he says is "Where's Emma?" This was our first day home.



Popeye is one of Emma's nicknames because she likes to open one eye to peek at people.

Enjoying some sunshine.


I'm pretty sure it was a little gas that produced the smile on her face. But whatever.

This is my favorite picture of Emma so far. It just makes me smile and laugh. She doesn't cry much and because of that I tend to think her crying is funny. I'm sure if she was fussy alot or cried a lot more I wouldn't find it as funny. And, because she was jaundice and had a hard time waking or being alert, her crying is reassuring to me- even now.














5 comments:

Mommy Pose said...

What a beauty! Congrats! And your birht story is almost exactly like mine with Mia. Scary at the time, but you forget it afterwards. Enjoy that pretty girl!!!

drbaucom said...

You look so beautiful in your maternity pictures! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl.

zum the mum said...

She's growing already! So precious. Ethan looks like he's being a terrific big brother. I need to see that sweet girl in person!

Beth said...

She's sooo cute!! Will likes to be a popeye too!

Courtney said...

Okay... could you have any more adorable of children?! My goodness! What cuties! I wish I could be there to see you guys cause we sure do miss you! Love you all!