Friday, July 17, 2009

2 Months Old

Emma is two months old today!

Somedays it feels like it's flown by so fast and others...not so much. :)

Things about Emma:

1. She is a great sleeper at night time. Usually she sleeps from 10pm-5am and goes back to sleep until 8ish.

2. She loves to be held upright and has started holding the collar of my shirt in her tiny hands.

3. She generally only cries when she is hungry, wet or dirty or has been love pinched by her brother.

4. She has really started to talk and smile a lot lately.


Here are some pictures!











4 comments:

Beth said...

She looks just like you. I wish I could say that Will's sleep schedule is that predictable. He has been doing better lately. Twice this week he has slpt for 8 hours straight. He doesn't like to nap much during the day. He really fights his sleep for a couple of days and then makes up for it by sleeping for a whole day!

drbaucom said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe she's two months old.

laura said...

i will say it again.........precious! she looks a lot like you lauren. i know you are loving having a girl!

zum the mum said...

I have to agree with everyone else...she looks just like you!!!! That's so fun - Ethan is Brian's mini me, and Emma is yours! Oh my goodness, how fun, and what a great sleeper. Keep the pics coming!