Thursday, May 7, 2009

Emma update...again

Yesterday was my 37 week check-up. I can't believe I'm due in 3 weeks!

My doctor said everything looks great. I haven't dialated much more but she said she thought Emma would make her appearance soon. Actually, she said, "I'm on call tomorrow so if you start having contractions come on in!" She said she has a hunch that Emma will be here soon. Brian and I have felt that way for a while but you never know. I've decided not to worry too much about it. She come when she's ready.

(Although, Emma is weighing about 6lb 7oz so I asked her yesterday to come BEFORE the 8lb mark. Hopefully she will listen!)

After my visit I had contractions for the rest of the day. Nothing too painful or consistent.

In addition to the weight limit, I've also been telling Emma that May 15th is a great day to arrive. Or really anytime after. Even the 14th would be great.

1 comment:

drbaucom said...

You might have a Mother's Day baby. :)