Monday, August 17, 2009

Time flies

Emma is 3 months old today! THREE WHOLE MONTHS! Today was her first official day at preschool. She and I got to hang out all day which was awesome. Ethan had a great time in his class and has already made friends. Some better than others.

(Let's just say we had a talk today about not kissing our friends. Specifically girls. But that's a story for another day!)

10 Things about Emma at 3 months:

  1. She has really started vocalizing especially when her Daddy is listening.
  2. She laughs alot when she is tickled but we still haven't heard a big belly laugh. Mostly just cackles.
  3. Her favorite past-time is swinging. LOVES IT!
  4. A good way to stop her cries is to step outside. The minute she is outdoors she is content even if Mommy is melting due to the horrific heat.
  5. She knows her brother and likes him...most of the time. She talks and smiles at him a lot.
  6. She holds tight to her blankets and likes them on her face to fall asleep.
  7. She is a much better night sleeper than napper. I am NOT complaining!
  8. She can't quite reach for me yet but she can throw her body and lean towards me. She has done that several times in the last week.
  9. She drools and spits up alot. We change our outfits several times a day. "Our" includes me.
  10. She despises being wet or dirty and let's us know when she is.

I'll try and post some new pictures soon!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

So are you working two jobs now, then? I haven't gotten to see her in ages. I bet she's huge! The girls are so excited for school to start!

Beth said...

I'm glad you had a great day at your new job!! Emma sounds to cute. Her and Will still need to meet. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Will will be 4 months next Friday.

drbaucom said...

I miss you! I can't believe how fast Emma and Will are growing up!

Bayuwangi Dream land said...

for the traveler who wants to go on vacation or a tour of our travel agents Banyuwangi Dream Land A travel package and you will be comfortable contemporary and of course you always dreamed we would give mimipi make your dreams a very reliable package and reliable contact in Banyuwangi Dream soon land on the island vacation Indonesia state banyuwangi ..