Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LOOK! A POST!

(I had an entire post written before Blogger decided to go stupid on me so you get what you get. :) )

Emma is 6 months old today! I can hardly believe it!

Some facts about Emma:

1. She can sit by herself for short periods of time. Sometimes she's a bit wobbly still :)
2. Her tongue goes 90 miles an hour and is rarely her IN her mouth.
3. She is a great growler. Some people (strangers in Wal-Mart) confuse it for crying but we know she's just talking to us.
4. She started eating rice cereal about 4 weeks ago.
5. She tried green beans for the first time yesterday and ate half a jar. Today she finished the jar and SCREAMED (I mean SCREAMED) for more.
6. She thinks her brother, Ethan, is HILARIOUS. He can almost always make her smile and laugh. Especially in the car.
7. She likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Wow! Wow! Wubzy though she doesn't watch much. Those two can grab her attention more than any others.
8. She loves her feet.
9. She is still a happy, happy baby. I still pray she'll continue to be a happy, happy baby. When people comment on her happiness I assure them that it's because I prayed she would be and God answers prayer. Because He does.
10. She loves our animals. Kate, our dog, can get some good giggles out of her. Kate just lets Emma do whatever she wants- pull hair, drool on her, squeal at her. The cat fascinates her too but keeps more of a distance. He learned from Ethan that little people pull hair and sit on you.
11. She rolls back to front but not front to back...at least that I've seen. The other day she was on the playmat and when I looked back she wasn't near it. I assume she rolled but didn't see it.
12. My favorite thing she does is when she is eating. She will look up at my eyes and reach her hand toward my face and just grab at me. It's so sweet.

Here are some pictures! More posts will come soon!!




At Woodward Park for Mimi's birthday. (also see www.cadelinephotographyblog.com. To see all of them email me for the password on Cheri's site.)
Laughing at Papa McGuire at Ethan's soccer game. (Notice the short sleeves she's in...that was 1 1/2 weeks ago!)
No caption is needed for this one...besides- MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
Merry Christmas! Courtesy of Beth (www.bethhughesphotography.com) Beth took a few shots of Ethan and Emma as samples for her business.
Yes, she is the cutest thing in the world.
We still wouldn't trade her for the world!!

3 comments:

laura said...

she is such a cutie! i know you are just eating her up :) she sounds a lot like anna kate - happy happy baby and laid back. so thankful for that! :) the family pictures are awesome on that one website! everyone looks great. i hope lacey is feeling good. glad to see some pictures and hear everything is going well! we miss you guys

drbaucom said...

Welcome back! I've missed you.

zum the mum said...

AAAAHHH...how can she be that big? And is that red hair I see? So precious. And I'm with Deb, I've missed you too!