Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Dinosaur- The Ethanosaurus

The other day Ethan was playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos on my bed. I walked in to check on him. He looked suspicious.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He said, "I'm sitting on the marbles."

I paused for a second wondering why on Earth he was sitting on marbles.

Then he said, "I am a dinosaur and they are my eggs. I have to sit on them carefully."

"Oh, okay." I said. "It's time to put them away and go to bed."

"Okay, Mom, but please be gentle when you put them in the bag."

He is a smart, imaginitive kid who pretends to be a dinosaur. Not only that, he pretends to be a loving and caring dinosaur.

It makes all the bouncingoffthewalltalkingandsingingsoloudnotlisteningOMGdrivingmecrazy times totally worth it.

1 comment:

laura said...

love the stories :)