Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Hey there! I can't sleep and thought I could at least catch up on blogging. HA. And Blogger is not arranging my pictures correctly or letting ME arrange them. But, you get the point.


My two kiddos are growing faster than I can fathom.
Ethan had a 5th Birthday Halloween Party this year! SOOO fun!

Emma Grace. I promise to catch up on her individually SOON!


Ethan, or as we call him, Ethee. His sister dubbed him that.



I look at this picture and can't really sum up how much I love these two.
Ethan played soccer this fall. By the last game I think he finally figured out what to do! : )



I LOVE PUMPKINS! And so does Emma. She prefers any pumpkin the same size or larger than herself.
Ethan's class field trip to "The Pumpkin Patch"!
This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Ethan never looks at the camera. Even if his FACE is looking his eyes are not. And Emma. She wanted to stand by the door for her picture. Her mouth is crooked because she is saying, "CHEESE!"

Zoo trip!

It was only in the 80's that day so it wasn't that bad.
POOL HONEY! We set up a soft side pool in the back this year. The kids LOVED it!!
Brian and I went to Dallas for the weekend with our LifeGroup. He and I toured Texas Stadium while we were there. Beautiful!


Playing in the hose IN the pool!

I hope to be catching up more often. Life is so busy. Fun, but busy.

No comments: